The Tactical Ballistic Helmet is designed with emphasis on delivering maximum protection while maintaining high comfortability and minimum weight. This helmet is suitable for comfortable wear during long periods of time.
Made from High Performance fabric with high tenacity Aramid fibers and incorporate the latest technology in ballistic composite construction.
The Tactical Ballistic Helmet is fully complies with the requirements of MIL-STD and with various NIJ Ballistic standards for bullet resistance. The helmet is available in various shapes that enhance the wearer’s aural perception, assist in acquiring a sight picture, and do not interfere with the soldier’s body armor system.
A special harness ensures maximum comfort along with a four (4) point retention system, including a chin cup and a neck pad that ensure maximum comfort along with high ballistic protection
- NIJ Threat Level IIIA (Helmet)
- Unique Aramid core for lightweight protection.
- 4-point adjustable strap to customize the fit and feel to the way you want.
- Rated protection against .44 MAG/9×19/12 Gauge/0.45 rounds.
- Resistant to water, UV, corrosion, and gouges.
- Material: 100% Kevlar aramid
- Pad system and four-point retention system.
- Interior pad system for outstanding comfort and maximum noise reduction.
- Adjustable and comfortable
- Integrate communication system, NVG, Gas Mask ,Earphone ,Lighting
- Picatiny Rail / Optical Mount
- NIJ IIIA 0101.04, 9 mm / NIJ IIIA 0101.06, .44 mag / NIJ 0106.01, 9 mm
- STANAG 2920
- US Standard – Mill STD 662 E
- UK Standard – UK/SC/5449
- NATO Standard – STANAG 2920