The AirCam is an advanced DROBE Surveillance System that provides real-time day and night (Thermal) video stream to a Ground Control Station. Complete autonomous operation with long endurance and low weight make the AirCam the best cost-efficient solution.
- Flight Endurance between 60 – 80 min.
- ManPack System
- Propulsion System 4 electric motors and propellers
- Digital Communication, telemetry and video downlink
- Simple, compact, lightweight & modular design
- Ruggedized, dust and rain proof
- Designed for ISTAR missions
- Dual day & night (Thermal) camera
- Ruggedized & ManPack Ground Control Station
- Dimensions 55 cm x 55 cm x 32 cm
- Wind Limit 16 knots.
- Operating Altitude 200 Meters
- Operating Temperature -10⁰C to +50⁰C / -50⁰F to +122⁰F
- Storage Temperature -15⁰C to +60⁰C / -60⁰F to +140⁰F
- Battery Charger In Car and std. socket 220V/110V